[Capri25] Further information on Capri fleet party.

Pete Willenbring PWillenbring at wsbeng.com
Wed Feb 14 14:18:54 CST 2007

Greetings!

Just wanted to follow up on a few details and supplement/confirm/ the
information Carmella was so kind to forward to you earlier regarding the
plan for the Capri 25 Fleet meeting/Party.

1)  It is still the plan to hold the meeting on Saturday evening, Feb
24th....starting at 6Pm at my place in Minnetonka. We have scheduled the
formal      meeting to start at 7pm.  The band may begin at 9, and
celebrity guests may arrive shortly thereafter so you will not want to
miss it....

2)  In regard to food, as in the past it will be a pot luck
affair....feel free to bring what you did last year...or something
different...I should have plenty of      outlets for crock pots. I will
have plastic spoons, forks, knives, paper plates, bowls, and
napkins....if you need anything else... you should probably
bring it.

3)  In regard to beverages, I will have ice, and coolers and some but
limited refrigerator space. I will also have some Diet coke, 7 up, club
soda, water, etc.         Bring anything else you plan on drinking
regarding mixes and liquor.  ( I also have a blender-electric not gas
powered...sorry) If you need anything       else, we can also get it
just 3 blocks down the road,( liquor and grocery store at that
location.)

4)  Directions and Parking....To get to my house ...5070 Woodhill
Road....take 494 to Hwy 7 and go west to the first stop light
(Williston).  Do a U turn and        go back east 1000 feet to
Woodhill...(the north-south road next to the General Store) .  Turn
right and go South a little over a mile to 5070. (house        has
uphill curved driveway on the west side of road)  You can and should
park on the street, on either side of the road near the house if you
like, however, avoid driving up off the road and on the lawns .....just
stay on the street....it's ok.....  My driveway is somewhat difficult
get up and down if someone has parked at the top, so try to avoid
driving up and down it .unless you know it is open.

5)  Fleet Dues...don't forget to bring a check....

Really looking forward to seeing all of you...Let me know if you have
any questions, or suggestions!

Pete Willenbring

763.287.7188