[Capri25] FW: Capri 25 Gooseneck

Smith, Craig A Craig.A.Smith at honeywell.com
Mon Oct 22 16:34:00 UTC 2007

Alan,

Looscrew, Capri 25 #165, had a riveted-on gooseneck.  After the rivets
pulled out a 2nd time, we went to the slide-in style gooseneck.  Most
boats around here use that.  What kind do you have?

You can order the part from Catalina Yachts.  Call them for the part
number.  I think this included the end-piece for the boom, gooseneck,
and slug that slides into the mast track for about $200.  They'll ask
you to send them an email so the sales dept can call you on the phone
for your credit card.  You'll also need 1 or 2 locking slugs to prevent
the gooseneck from sliding up and down, $8 each at West Marine.