[Capri25] Roller furler and headsail for sale

Lewis Sacks sacks2000 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 4 18:59:04 UTC 2007

I received the following from Ed Rowe, a Capri 25 sailor who will be joining us for this weekend's regatta.  if you are interested, please contact him directly.

Lew Sacks

I have a Selden Roller Furling system for sale($450)
and will part with the #2 cut for the furler for
($150) and the package if you take both for $550. I
will be attending the regatta and could deliver it
then to anyone interested. could you post this on the
site or send out an email so I might have a chance to
sell this this week?

Thank you,

Ed Rowe
Joy Ride Capri 25 #339