[Capri25] Backstay question -- Reminder on WYC Capri 25 Fleet Rule s

wglaughlin1 at juno.com wglaughlin1 at juno.com
Wed Dec 31 00:28:47 UTC 2008

Happy Holidays and an exceptional New Year to all
My thoughts are: Here we are in the tundra cold air and snow on the ground and A whole bunch of sailors are talking back stay.  AIN'T IT GREAT!
My best to all, one design or handicap.  The Capri 25 (includes those who sail on one)is one of the best bang for the buck you can find.

Happy sails to you
Bill
Magic 259