[Capri25] Can't sail, got sled?

Ruedenberg, Emanuel (Rudy) Emanuel.Ruedenberg at bsci.com
Thu Jan 3 17:11:09 UTC 2008

Are there any other snowmobilers out there?
A couple of us bored sailors (myself, Darin Busch, Doug Dickerson) still
want to get out and enjoy Minnetonka, but on snowmobile instead.
We are thinking to meet at the WYC skipper parking lot with our sleds
and go from there.  Typical destinations: Spirit Island  (watch the
kiters), Maynards, Sunsets, Big Island, the Luce line and out west to
Watertown and back to Fletcher's or WYC to watch football. Other trails?

Possible times:
This Saturday 11am
This Sunday    11am (might be too warm)

Next Saturday or Sunday 11am

Let me know if interested and what times work best.
Feel free to call me on my cell 612-201-7238

rudy

Emanuel 'Rudy' Ruedenberg

Sr. Quality Engineer

CQE,CQA