[Capri25] The Capri 25 Fleet and the ADA Regatta

lewsacks at aol.com lewsacks at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 00:04:47 UTC 2008

Capri 25 sailors

As you are aware we are getting close to the upcoming ADA regatta and there are a number of items that I wanted to pass along that I hope would be of interest to the Capri-25 fleet.

We are making the push for signing up boats for the regatta and folks will be around for the next two Thursdays to help promote that.

Boats interested in fundraising can go to the WYC web site and sign up their boat for on-line donations.

For skippers looking for crew for the regatta or crew looking for rides we have Andy Spence and Val Petit helping match the two together, check out the web site.

We are looking for three boats that would like to assist with sailboat rides for the Wine on Wayzata Bay fund raising event on the night before the regatta. Contact Bob Carpenter (Capri 25 Jalapeno) Jalapeno334 at yahoo.com if you can help.

We are looking to get out the word on the Wine on Wayzata, below is the body of a note that sailors can pass along to there friends.

Thanks for your help.
Bob Carpenter

Wine On Wayzata Bay!

All proceeds of the event will benefit the American Diabetes Association.

It is in conjunction with the 8th Annual ADA Regatta hosted by the Wayzata Yacht Club.

Sample over 150 wines from local wine wholesalers and enjoy delicious hors d’oeuvres from local restaurants.

Join us for a fun evening on beautiful Lake Minnetonka and support a great cause!

WINE ON WAYZATA BAY

Friday, June 13th

6:30 – 9:30 PM

Wayzata Yacht Club on Lake Minnetonka

Live Music Provided by Public Static

$35/advance --- $45/door

(Note: tickets are limited and may sell out; buy early!)

More information and purchase tickets at:

www.WineOnWayzataBay.com

The event is open to the public – please pass this on to whomever would be interested.

I hope to see you at Wine on Wayzata Bay!