[Capri25] Wine on Wayzata Bay

Wendy Bennis wendy.bennis at bennishunt.com
Wed Jun 4 16:08:02 UTC 2008

Greetings Fellow Sailors -

I am a volunteer committee member for the upcoming event --- Wine on Wayzata
Bay.  Your help is needed!

1)  Order your tickets to Wine on Wayzata Bay;

2)  Use the sample invitation below and email it to your
friends/family/co-workers;

3)  If you have not already done so, register your boat in support of this
great cause - registration details at www.WYC.org <http://www.wyc.org/> .

Thank you!

Wendy K. Bennis

YOU'RE INVITED!

Please join me for a fun, delightful evening lakeside at the Wayzata Yacht
Club.

Wine on Wayzata Bay is held in conjunction with the 8th Annual ADA Regatta.

Proceeds of the event benefit the American Diabetes Association.

*          Sample over 150 wines from local wine wholesalers

*          Enjoy delicious hors d'oeuvres from area restaurants

*          Bid on special silent auction items

*          Live music by Public Static

*          Sailboat cruises

WINE ON WAYZATA BAY

Friday, June 13th

6:30 - 9:30 PM

Wayzata Yacht Club on Lake Minnetonka

$35/advance --- $45/door

(Note: tickets are limited and may sell out; purchase early!)

More information and to purchase tickets:

www.WineOnWayzataBay.com

The event is open to the public - please pass this on to whoever may be
interested.  Invite your friends and family!

I hope to see you at Wine on Wayzata Bay!

P.S.  If you or your company would like to support this worthy cause
further, sponsorship

opportunities are available.  Visit the website's sponsorship page.  Thank
you!