[Capri25] FW: thursday sailing

Dutch Bull dbull at northernim.com
Fri Sep 5 21:23:18 UTC 2008

From: Robert Carpenter [mailto:jalapeno334 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 4:20 PM
To: Dutch Bull
Subject: thursday sailing

Dutch,

can you get this posted on the capri mail list?  I am in Florida and cannot get it done.

Bob

Hello All,

I hope by this time you are aware that the fleet is sailing in Guideon bay on the 11th.  The race will be run by the SYC.  Currently the plan is to run several "once around" races, score them as in a regatta format and then use that result as the score for the 3rd M series.

The alternative is to run one race, maybe a W3 1/2 (short leg length) and score it for the 3rd M.

E-mail me with your request to Jalapeno334 at yahoo.com no later than Tuesday.

Thanks,

Bob Carpenter