[Capri25] Capri Sailors in Unholy Land

Dan McNamara mcnamara at visi.com
Sat Sep 6 14:11:54 UTC 2008

8:45 AM Thursday I get a call from Joe Steele offering me his boat for
the J 24 NA's.  6 hours latter we have a crew, Todd Myers, Eric
Pederson and Brent Seager jumped at the chance.  So we have 4 Capri
sailors putting together a short notice program to race a National
regatta,  we all hope the have fun and learn A LOT.

If you are interested in helping get us ready (not much left to do,
wash, wax, tune, learn how to sail it...) we will be in the west lot
after 10 am.  I hope to go for a sail  around 3,  If you know how to
make a J 24 go fast you are welcome to jump on a teach us.

We also have room for one more crew if you weigh 112# or less.  You
will need to be able to do all 4 days Tuesday- Friday.

By the way, the boat name will be "Short Notice" sail number 4305

Cheers!

Dan McNamara