[Capri25] Photos for the newly updated Capri 25 website

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Sun Feb 22 05:42:17 CST 2009

According to Dallas, there are less than 70 days until the season begins. As
part of our season preparation, Odell, Gary and I are updating the content
on the Capri 25 website.
http://www.wyc.org/Default.aspx?alias=www.wyc.org/c25

I'm sure many of you have Capri sailing photos. Now is a great time to get
them on the web in a new photo gallery (unless you want them all to be of
guys in green shirts!)   There is a new "click here to submit a photo" link
on the front page. Please don't "reply all" with your photos, otherwise the
list server may overreact!

Your photos should be: less than 500kb should not feature anyone who will go
ballistic if they see themselves online, and should not have copyright
protection. Bragging rights are available for pithy captions, than mean I
won't have to make stuff up.

This should be fun.  Have at it. Thanks, Andy (Jalapeno)