[Capri25] Capri 25 - Fleet Meeting 4/13/09

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:13:19 CST 2009

All,

There will be a Capri25 Fleet Social/Business Meeting on Friday, April 13 at
6:30 PM.  Crew as well as owners are invited.  Please bring a dish to share
and whatever you want to drink.

It's very important that we get a quorum so we can resolve the outstanding
rules issues before the 2009 mayhem begins.  If you can't make it, please
plan to send a representative for your boat!  Otherwise, you may get elected
to a position.  ...trust me on this one.  ;-)

I've outlined an agenda below, but if you have additional items you'd like
to discuss, let me know.

Thanks,
Odell

7:00 - Opening Remarks - Odell Tuttle
7:01 - Treasurer's report, and recap of Jan. meeting - Scott Seager
7:15 - Discussion: Rules Committee findings - Bob Carpenter
7:45 - Vote - All
8:00 - Updates on the *Rumble*, and *Star of the North* planning - Pete,
Carmella
8:15 - New business...
tbd - Adjourn

--