[Capri25] Fw: 3/21-need your help (Jimmy Social Fly Subscribers)

Barnie B barnieb at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 22:25:55 UTC 2009

Hello Fellow Sailors!

Are any of you "Bigs"?   ..or believe in the impact of Big Brothers and Big Sisters?
I am forwarding this in hopes of helping out a great organization!  (see email below)
They are seeking donations for their Gala.

Something that I have done in the past for a silent auction item at fundraisers is:

    "An Evening of Sailing on Lake Minnetonka"
            you can set the parameters for:
                number of people, length of time, snacks and beverages, ...etc.

Please respond to Jodi  (and cc: barnie)

    Thanks a million!!!

            Barnie