[Capri25] Baker Park MYSL Club 2010

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Mon Nov 16 11:49:06 CST 2009

Hi Everyone,

Here's my annual email regarding youth xcountry skiing with MYSL this winter. Programs are for K-jr high, typically once a week.

Baker has a great MYSL program Sunday afternoons, but there are MYSL programs at the other parks at other times as well.

PDF is attached, or visit www.MYSL.org

Also, Ski Swap Saturday November 21st
http://www.skinnyski.com/gear/forms/2009/wayzataskiswap.pdf

enjoy,