[Capri25] Capri 25 parts?

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 18:25:44 CST 2009

Many of us need to order replacement hardware (e.g., pulpits, rails,
stanchions, spars, etc.)  this winter.  As a fleet, we also have the need to
retain a certain number of parts in our own inventory.  I'd like to find out
how much demand is out there so we can perhaps generate some bulk orders.
 I'd like to ask all of the Capri's to send a note and share their hardware
purchase plans/needs (the ones that aren't secret).

A good example of this is... Mark Hammit let some crazy Californians start
his boat downwind on a windward leeward race.  The resulting bow pulpit
damage is considerable, so we'll need to order a few more.  ...suicidal
bird: you know we love you  ;-)

Let me know what you need, so we can try to save some cash.

Thanks,
OT

--
Odell Tuttle  __/)__