[Capri25] Capri 25 parts?

Dan McNamara mcnamara at visi.com
Sat Nov 21 12:04:35 CST 2009

Odell,

This is a great idea.  It is good for all of us to have these things on had.  I also think that a mast section or two would also be a good idea, that way we don't miss most the season like Quickdraw.  John Koss will be having a mast section made this year.  He is also going to machine all the fittings himself.  He thinks he can get the mast section extruded for around $500 apiece plus his time to put the holes in they should be far less then what Quickdraw paid.  He also has the equipment to make and repair bow pulpits and stern rails.  Please include him in the bid process.  Having someone local with a Capri in his shop who can take care of fit issues is a bonus.  John Pearson also offered to store any masts, pulpits and rails... for our fleet.

BTW,  is any one is doing bottom work this winter dry out your boat first.  We did not get Consensus dry enough last winter before we put on the new bottom.  John Koss has indoor heated storage available in Hopkins.

John Koss's email is  John Koss <jdkoss at hotmail.com> and phone is 612-363-2640.  Mornings are the best time to reach him.

Dan McNamara