[Capri25] Capri 25 Owners

Malerba dmalerba at apple.com
Thu Sep 10 09:06:48 CDT 2009

Hello WYC Capri 25 Members,

I'm presently refinishing a Capri 25 and all inside bench boards and
stoop were removed to increase the boats speed.  I'm looking for
anyone that possibly has these items removed for speed as well that
would like to sell them?  I've already purchased cushions from a WYC
Member and thought there might be some other parts out there someone
would like to sell.  If have any of the following below and would like
to sell, please contact me at 512-297-4434 or dmalerba at apple.com

Cabin interior boards - any of the hole covers, bench boards, and
stoop boards.
Floor boards - need both, small keel bolt cover and larger sole floor
board.
Back right starboard stanchion rail.

Thanks,
David Malerba