[Capri25] name list addition

Bruce Eaton bruce at e10inc.com
Tue Apr 27 22:05:30 CDT 2010

I wondering if you could include me onto the Wayzata yacht club email list.

 our boat : Capri 25 Wahoo #355

Bruce Eaton <bruce at e10inc.com>

Thanks,
Bruce

Bruce Eaton

e10
B U S I N E S S  S T R A T E G Y  +  D E S I G N

401 north 3rd street
suite 310
minneapolis, mn 55401
office: 612.338.1353 ext.101
mobile: 612-749-2707
www.e10inc.com

The information contained in this email is legally privileged and confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, distribution, transmittal or retransmittal of information contained in this email by persons who are not intended recipients may be a violation of law and is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.