[Capri25] Capri 25 - Annual Meeting & Social

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 22:32:02 CST 2010

Capri Fleet,

Just a quick reminder about the annual fleet meeting and party this Saturday
@ 7:00pm.  I've attached the agenda for your review.  Please don't take this
agenda as strict and/or final - we want to discuss anything else you have in
mind, so please send them to me or bring them to the meeting.  I hope we can
wrap up earlier than scheduled - as this is also intended to be a
party/social event!

Please send your nominations for fleet officers and/or committee members.
 In particular,we are in need of nominations for: *Awards Chair, Crew Reps,
Technical Committee Chair, and Technical Committee Reps (pending approval)*.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all there!

Thanks,
Odell

Agenda:
http://www.wyc.org/LinkClick.aspx?link=Capri25-2010-Annual-Meeting-Agenda.pdf&tabid=674&mid=1481