[Capri25] REMINDER: Capri 25 - 2010 Fleet Meeting & Social this Saturday night

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 20:43:02 CST 2010

A brief reminder about this weekend's Fleet Meeting & Social.

Saturday, January 23rd, 2010
Wayzata Yacht Club

Please reply to let me know if you will/won't be able to make it.  Because
if there's not a good turn out, I'm just going to skip it and go to the
movies.  ;-)

Okay seriously... I haven't received many nominations, so please reply with
your nominations or you'll force me to go through the log book and call each
of you at work on Friday.  They are as follows:
-          Fleet Captain (current: Odell Tuttle)
-          Secretary / Treasurer (current: Scott Seager)
-          Social Chair (current: Doug Dickerson)
-          Awards Chair (current: Renee Corbin)
-          Rules Chair (current: Bob Carpenter)
-          Rules Committee (current: Nils Brennom, Mark Weum, Jesus
Rodriguez, Lew Sacks)
-          Crew Representatives (current: Lara Brennom, Gary Valentini)
-          Technical Chair (current: n/a)
-          Technical Committee (current: n/a)

See you there!
Thanks,
OT

--