[Capri25] Value of sailing excursion in Lake Minnetonka

Lynne Roubal lroubal at comcast.net
Tue Jan 26 13:58:41 CST 2010

Hi Capri Sailors,

Hope everyone is finding fun things to do to fill your time over the
winter.

I have a question for all of you.  If you had to put a value on on a
sailing excursion from WYC to Maynards, or maybe just around the lake
for a couple of hours, what do you think the value would be?  Our
son's school is having their annual fundraiser and they are asking for
donations of unique experiences or services for the silent and live
auction.  We thought we could donate a Saturday sail but I'm not sure
what I should put as the value.  Any input?

Thanks,
Lynne and Eric Roubal