[Capri25] Value of sailing excursion in Lake Minnetonka

Smith, Craig A Craig.A.Smith at honeywell.com
Wed Jan 27 07:34:56 CST 2010

Lynne,

You're very welcome, but the input continues!

I should clarify the figure suggested was minimum bid which I'd accept.
The actual bidding went far beyond - and that included singing!  And
while the Viking Cruise Lines may  accommodate a few hundred guests, I
stipulated 2 adults for the J22 and 4+ on the more generous Capri25.  Oh
yes, turns out it's important to specify ONE cruise.  Last year, they
auctioned off 4 seats (a tidy sum for the liberals on mount curve
http://www.firstunitariansociety.org/ ), so I got to go day-sailing
twice!