[Capri25] FW: Monthly Moonlight Sail this Saturday!

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Tue Jan 26 17:42:04 CST 2010

Yes, you can go for a moonlight sail THIS Saturday.... IF you are in Miami!
I clicked on the registration link, and they are charging $35 per person to
ride a Beneteau on Biscayne Bay.

I think $200 is probably a good number to use for a "Value".  Technically,
the buyer is only supposed to take a charitable tax deduction for the amount
they pay that exceeds the stated value.

On some items, like a restaurant gift certificate, the bidding tends to stop
when the value amount is reached, but I don't think that would apply in this
case.

Carmella

  _____