[Capri25] G-Series #6 Canceled

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 20:32:05 CDT 2010

WYC Race Committee,

I respectfully request that the PRO refrain from announcing a
race cancellation prior to the officially allowed time.  This practice
results in people leaving the club area early, and prevents the opportunity
for a PRO change-of-mind if the situation changes.  As I observed tonight,
it also creates unnecessary opportunities for protest.  I request that the
PRO consider postponement on the water or ashore until it is absolutely
clear that the weather will not improve.

I realize that the PRO position in our club is an extremely difficult
position and comes with many difficult decisions.  This message should be
considered constructive feedback.

Thanks,
Odell

--