[Capri25] Looking for WYC fleet racing video

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Fri Mar 12 11:35:13 CST 2010

Does anyone have a line on a few minutes of high quality video of our WYC fleet racing?

We need some stock footage for a story the American Diabetes Association is doing about our YC.

Perhaps there's footage from a local news agency I'm unaware of or perhaps someone out there has some nice quality video.

I'm not looking for any grainy shaky video that looks like an out take from the Blair Witch Project, it needs to look fairly nice.

Please reply back directly to me at dallas at dallasjohnson.net. There are lots of people on this mail list, so no need to "reply all".

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,
dallas