[Capri25] Sailing excursion auction item for school fundraiser

Lynne Roubal lroubal at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 15:41:56 CDT 2010

  About a month ago I sent an email to the Capri list asking what the
value of a Saturday afternoon sailing excursion with refreshments for
four should be valued at.  We were planning to donate this experience
as an auction item for our sons school fundraiser.  To those of you
who responded with input, thank you very much.  Just thought that you
might be interested in knowing that the fundraiser was this past
Saturday and the sailing excursion auction item went for $450!!!  I am
thrilled someone saw this much value in it.  Now we just need to make
sure they have a really, really, really nice time.

Sailing is just around the corner!
See you soon,
Lynne Roubal
Consensus