[Capri25] Tuesday - Awards Update

gary valentini gvalen57 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 10:06:48 CST 2010

Here are the latest updates:

1) Notified Jill Bull of the 7 burgees below (had a three too many listed) this morning ..all good..she will bring to banquet (I volunteered to pick them up at her place this week but she
    said she is ok with bringing to banquet).
2) Out at club last night 6 PM.  Met Jeff Hettinger and have Crew of the Year trophy at home with me. He engraved with new name.
3) Inventoried all trophies and split out all Capri trophies in one section and labeled. All speciality trophies in, plus Series trophies and Woman's trophies EXCEPT for:
    Specialty Not In:  "Boat of the Year" and Rookie Boat of the Year."
    Series Not In : "Frostbite" and "A Series." (Lara Brenom has)
4) I will replace the burgee on the Most Improved Trophy before the banquet. I have EVERYTHING in my sailing bag, both types of screwdrivers, piledrivers, rotery saws, sextants for
    celestial navigation, etc.
5) Again I plan on being at the club at 11 am Sat pick up trophies then over to the DoubleTree.
6) Tomorrow  I am teaching and was assigned another class as adjunct professor again at Cardinal Stritch Univ Plymouth site and cannt be at the club fpr the glassware sorting. Can
    someone cover for me? Wish I had a a hologram in this case again. I assume the glassware must also be transported Sat morning to the Doubletree as well.

Call me tonight with anything! Thanks Renee for all your help on this! Gary