[Capri25] Plastic companionway trim $55 for Capri25

Russ Foster rvfoster at att.net
Sun Oct 10 13:36:42 CDT 2010

I submitted my outside/inside/inside threshold trim to be duplicated by
Snapit! here in Texas. I was pleased with the parts. They are made with the
same material used for the Snapit! drink holders ( marine HDPE). Cost is $55
plus shipping.  The outside threshold is not part of set. Parts are 2 piece,
well attached.  I have attached two pics on parts mounted on my #354. Some
of you saw one of the parts at a sail I crewed on 9/12/10. Not teak but no
maintenance.

Snapit! # 903 965 9181
Russ Foster
Dallas, TX