[Capri25] Plastic companionway trim $55 for Capri25

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 08:42:57 CDT 2010

Russ, That looks great.

To the rest of the fleet: While we're on the topic, please come to the
winter meeting prepared to discuss our fleet rule on "allowed
modifications".  We have several items currently falling under this topic -
ranging from Russ' new design, various deviations currently employed,
rebuilding projects such as Dragon Lady, and zebra mussel extraction ports.
 I'd like to ask the Rules Committee and Tech Committee to facilitate a
discussion and propose some language to bring our rules in line with what
our fleet needs for the future.

Thanks!
OT

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Russ Foster <rvfoster at att.net> wrote:

> I submitted my outside/inside/inside threshold trim to be duplicated by
> Snapit! here in Texas. I was pleased with the parts. They are made with the
> same material used for the Snapit! drink holders ( marine HDPE). Cost is $55
> plus shipping.  The outside threshold is not part of set. Parts are 2 piece,
> well attached.  I have attached two pics on parts mounted on my #354. Some
> of you saw one of the parts at a sail I crewed on 9/12/10. Not teak but no
> maintenance.
>
> Snapit! # 903 965 9181
> Russ Foster
> Dallas, TX