[Capri25] Sails

Greg Seifert gseifert at ame-corp.com
Wed Oct 13 16:55:31 CDT 2010

We are considering new sails (Main and 155) for Red Shift.  Anyone
interested in our used set?  They are used, but not shot (5th place in the
G-series), we just voted for change.  They are 6 years old, but we have only
been able to race Thursday nights since making babies so they probably have
100 races on them, i.e., 2 hard years or 3 moderate years.  The 155 had the
leech tuned up 2 years ago by ELLIOTT / PATTISON.  Let me know please.

Greg

-

Gregory J. Seifert; Suite 190 | Tel: 763-463-4814 x101

Advanced Medical Electronics | FAX: 763-463-4817

6901 E Fish Lake Rd; Mpls MN 55369 | gseifert at ame-corp.com