[Capri25] Academy Awards party at clubhouse

Kathie Wright kathie952 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 22:48:35 CST 2011

Ahoy Capri 25 Fleet. For the 3rd year in a row, I will be hosting an Academy Awards party at the clubhouse. This is an "un-official" Capri 25 social event. Plan to spend both days at the clubhouse with the Winter party on Saturday and the Academy Awards party on Sunday. Here's the info:

Academy Awards Party

February 27th
Your Hostess: Kathie Wright

Movie in the afternoon----Party in the evening

Sunday afternoon movie
Clubhouse Theater:           The Social Network            Showing at 3:00
Nominated for 8 Oscars including Best Picture. A movie about the Harvard undergrad who developed a computer program that eventually became the social network Facebook and the questionable ethical choices he made to ensure its’ success [a true story].

Afternoon attire is casual.  Popcorn, Milk Duds etc...

Evening party 6:00 (Awards show starts at 7:00)
Ladies-GLAM IT UP (there will be a red carpet)
Gentlemen-ties please (chick’s dig it)

NEW THIS YEAR: VALET PARKING FOR THE LADIES
Please pull into the turn-around area on the east side of the clubhouse.
Valet available from 6:00 until 11:00

If you desire, please bring a food item to share.
I will provide wine, and “Oscartini’s”.  Of course you may bring your own beverage of choice.

The address is:
Wayzata Yacht Club
Address: 1100 East County Road 16, Wayzata, MN 55391

Directions: WAIT A MINUTE...YOU DON'T NEED THE DIRECTIONS
If you need to reach me, my cell phone is 612-889-0838

Hope you can make it!!

Kathie Wright
2011 Social Chair
Capri 25 Fleet