[Capri25] Water in the bilge

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 13 20:54:27 CST 2011

You know, you could install a hand operated bilge pump and solve the problem
once and for all.  Whale makes a very nice unit called the Smartpump (I
think) that includes the handle in the design.  That way you could pump the
bilge before every race and not have to worry about that water.  I put one
on Captain Hook.  It even gets counted as part of the boat weight.

Ernest