[Capri25] FIRST FRIDAY, FEB. 4th, 6pm, KAREN'S HOUSE

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 09:54:02 CST 2011

Calling All Sailors and Friends!!!

I am starting a First Friday for all of us to get together and meet each others' friends...bring something to share and your favorite beverage, I will have a barbeque available and some chili!!

Let's make winter a good time for all! I have a fireplace inside and a bonfire outside--visible from indoors--surrounded by landscape as only the woods of Minnesota can provide.

My address is: 15320 Judicial Road, Burnsville MN 55306. However, some maps lead to the wrong house.

Here are the directions to my house.  Call if you get lost: 952.994.2290.

DIRECTIONS: