[Capri25] Needed: WOWB boat ride volunteers!

Belinda Barnes barniebb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:18:49 CDT 2011

Hello Sailors!

The *Wine on Wayzata Bay* event is only a few days off!
This year benefits the *"Wayzata Community Sailing Center" *and will take
place on Friday June 10th, starting at 6:30pm.

Part of the charm of our event is offering attendees a sailboat ride in the
bay!
For many, this is a highlight of the event!

I am looking for a few more volunteers to provide this courtesy.

 What is a courtesy boat ride? This is the opportunity for WYC to interact
with the community and offer an experience that many have not enjoyed.
Typically you will be hosting a group of between 2-4 guests on a 15 minute
tour of Wayzata Bay. Each group will differ, for some it is just the ride
and experiance, others may be more adventurous and desire to participate in
trimming sails or trying the helm.

*Volunteer Opportunities: *

Dock Helpers -  Greet the guests and help with departure and return of the
boats to the docks.

 Promotors -  Work the crowd and make sure that the guests for the event are
aware of the courtesy rides.

 Boats/Skippers - Take the guests on a 15 minute tour in Wayzata Bay.
                                 Larger boats preferred...  Capri, S2, Sonar

1st Mates -  Skippers- if you have one, *great!*  Otherwise, we will match
someone with you!

Please reply by ASAP!

Cheers!

Belinda "Barnie" Barnes