[Capri25] Family Regatta on June 11.

John Speltz johnspeltz at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 17:41:12 CDT 2011

Hello Capri 25ers,

All Capri 25 boaters are encouraged to sign up their boats for the Family
Regatta on June 11.  A registration form is attached.

We are hoping to see lots of you out on the water June 11-this regatta
follows the very popular Wine on Wayzata Bay event as a community
outreach/fundraiser for the Wayzata Sailing Center. In addition to
registering, please consider inviting children/novice sailors/people you
barely even know to participate with you! (There's more than just goodwill
involved here-I have been told there will be an actual scoring mechanism to
reward your outreach efforts.)

Wishing you brisk winds and dry shoes,

If you have any questions, please contact Heather Fraser. Her number is
612-715-0054.

John Speltz