[Capri25] kattack

Dan McNamara mcnamara at visi.com
Fri May 27 17:56:33 CDT 2011

It would be great to have more capri's use the Kattack for the races.  Any GPS unit with a USB port should work.  If any of your crew have a iPhone 3 or 4 you can use the Motion X GPS app:  http://www.wyc.org/Portals/0/forms-docs/Kattack-Iphone.pdf

If you have smart phone other then a iPhone you may still be able to save your gps data and email it to Kattack in a .GPX format   A site that I found with a list of free gps software for phones and computers is:  http://www.maps-gps-info.com/fgpfwmobile.html  I have no idea if any are good...

If anyone knows of a good GPS app for there smart phone that will save tracks in a .GPX file format, please reply to this email.