[Capri25] Logistics volunteer to transport trophy hardware needed!!!!

John Speltz johnspeltz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 14:22:23 CST 2011

Capri 25 boaters -

We are in need of a logistics volunteer to transport trophy hardware and
glasses from the club to the Double Tree Hotel -- site of the WYC banquet.
The go-time is 12 noon on Saturday. This is a very easy job and can be
easily accomplish with even a small car.

CC Velarde has graciously volunteered to pick up half the trophies at noon
at the club, but she needs another driver and vehicle to finish the job.

If you are expecting to grab a trophy or two at the WYXC banquet, you should
ask yourself, "Why am I not volunteering to help?  This stuff doesn't get
there on its own. "

Please contact me or CC as soon as possible.  The fleet would appreciate the
help.

John Speltz

952.922.1738