[Capri25] used sails

Rev. Douglas Huston cirrider at frontier.com
Tue Nov 15 18:03:51 CST 2011

Dear WYC;

I have a Capri 25 that I sail at the WWYC (Walla Walla YC) on the Columbia
River in Washington state.  Recently I purchased a new main and a 130 Genoa.
I now have some surplus sails, a Dacron and a Mylar Main, as well as a
Dacron 130 Genoa.  The Mylar main is in nearly new condition, as the Dacron
main seemed to be the better sail.  The Genoa has seen a lot of use and is
frayed in places, especially at the spreaders.  I would like to see them
leave my garage, and go to a place where they might be used, if not loved.
If any of you would like to make an offer on any or all of these sails, I
would be glad to receive them.

You can contact me at:

.         509-539-8344

.         cirrider at frontier.com