[Capri25] FW: IMPORTANT NOTICE requiring your immediate attention.

John Speltz johnspeltz at comcast.net
Tue Oct 25 21:46:33 CDT 2011

Capri 25 fleet members, I need your help.

Due to a serious illness, the awards person is unable to assume his duties.
Regretfully, this information was not forwarded to other fleet volunteers
until today.  I am, therefore, asking that all fleet members vote
immediately and without hesitation for the pending awards.  I sincerely
regret the time crunch that this imposes.  I apologize for the handling of
this situation.

Please pay close attention for upcoming ballots.  Vote immediately for the
candidate of your choice.

Thanks for your help,

John Speltz

P.S  This is actually just like showing up late for the start!