[Capri25] Sailing Opportunity

JULIE A. SCHAEFER julieschaefer at msn.com
Tue Oct 25 23:20:29 CDT 2011

I am looking for the opportunity to race with one of you as a regular crew member summer 2012.
>Meanwhile, who needs crew for the FROSTBITE CUP on Saturday? And the Shakleton/s!<
Or is the Frostbite just a joke. I would really like to get out once more this year.

For 2012 I can race Thursday and most weekends. I need a regular boat because I have been learning too intermittently the skills required for trimming. I live 6 minutes from the club.
I weigh 138 and could learn foredeck, with practice. Please call or email me if you believe you could use a reliable and willing crew member. Thank you for your consideration.

Julie Schaefer
Mobile: 612-810-4440  Home: 952-473-9677

View my profile on LinkedIn
Supporting business development

Thank you Andy Ruth - I copied your request! Did it work?