[Capri25] It is with great sorrow ...

John Speltz johnspeltz at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 13:29:27 CDT 2011

To Capri 25 Sailors:

It is with great sorrow that I wish to inform you that Tom Twining's 18 year
old daughter Bridgette was killed in an auto accident last Saturday night,
just a day before she was planning on leaving to go to Menomonie Wisconsin
to start college.  As most of you know, Tom has been racing in the Capri 25
fleet at the Yacht Club for over 20 years, and has always been there for
others when they needed help.

If you would like to drop off a card for Tom, sign a card, or contribute to
a memorial fund for his daughter, I will have a card and an envelope for
that purpose at the Club Thursday evening. There will also be an open house
and reviewal from 4 to 7pm on Friday night that you can attend after racing
if you like. The arrangements for Bridgette's visitation are being handled
by Bertas Funeral Home in Chaska. More details will be available later.

Pete Willenbring