[Capri25] NOW HEAR THIS . ALL CAPRI 25's.

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 27 22:18:11 CDT 2011

Develop the ice-cuttng keel

From: capri25-bounces at lists.wyc.org [mailto:capri25-bounces at lists.wyc.org] On Behalf Of Andy Spence-Parsons
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 8:46 PM
To: John Speltz
Cc: <capri25 at lists.wyc.org>
Subject: Re: [Capri25] NOW HEAR THIS . ALL CAPRI 25's.

But I just convinced my people sailing is a year round sport!  What will we do now? ;-)

On Sep 27, 2011, at 19:43, "John Speltz" <johnspeltz at comcast.net> wrote:

NOW HEAR THIS … ALL CAPRI 25’s.

THIS THURSDAY’S RUMBLE IN THE BAY – “Dash to Crash” HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED!

High level meetings of Pete Ice and Rumble race officials have determined that expected heavy weather conditions this Thursday have run afoul of race policy.  Asked what that meant, officially, Pete Ice said, “It’s not fun sailing in crap like that……and a Rumble has to be fun”.

The next RUMBLE IN THE BAY – “Dash for Cash” HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY, OCTOBER 6th. All other event details remain the same.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

For the Capri Fleet,

John Speltz