[Capri25] Academy Awards party at WYC

Kathie Wright kathie952 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 00:00:51 CST 2012

Ahoy Capri fleet. Once again I have the honor of hosting an Academy Awards party at our beautiful clubhouse. It will be next weekend...the day after the fleet winter party. Plan to spend both Saturday and Sunday at the clubhouse! Here is the information:

Glam 2012 Academy Awards Party

February 26th
Your Hostess: Kathie Wright [Capri 25 Fleet Co-chair]

Movie in the afternoon----Party in the evening

Sunday afternoon movie
Clubhouse Theater:           Moneyball            Showing at 3:00
Nominated for 6 Oscars including Best Picture. This movie portrays the frustrations of a small market baseball team [the Oakland Athletics] trying to compete against large market teams with huge payrolls. The A’s develop a method to level the playing field. Starring Brad Pitt & Jonah Hill, both nominated for Academy Awards. This is a true story.
Enjoy popcorn, Milk Duds, Junior Mints, Jujube’s, and Whoppers etc., while watching the movie

Evening party 6:00 (Awards show starts at 7:00)

NEW ATTIRE THIS YEAR……PAJAMAS!!

Wear your wild or unique PJ’s. Zubaz are welcome. How about adult jammies with attached footies. Consider a smoking lounge jacket. Ladies, think about glamming up your jams with a boa or a stole. Use your imagination; there will be prizes for the most unique creations. YES, you will still get to strut your stuff on the red carpet. This is NOT a lingerie party, please…no indecent attire!

If you desire, please bring a food item to share…it is much appreciated!
I will provide wine, and “Oscartini’s”.  Of course you may bring your own beverage of choice.

I can be reached at 612-889-0838. Hope you can make it!!
Kathie