[Capri25] For Sale - Raymarine ST60+ Speed and Depth

Clay Babcock clay.babcock at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 15:10:08 CST 2012

Hi All,

I'm selling a pair of brand-new-in-box Raymarine ST60+ Depth and
Speed instruments, with cables, covers and transducers.

Depth
http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|344|302025|296558|321057|321058&id=608729

Speed
http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|344|302025|296558|321057|321058&id=608745

Best POSSIBLE price from defender is $700+shipping, I'll do them for $600.
Thats even cheaper than a tridata setup, and this give you the MUCH larger
display readouts. Might sell separately. Bought as part of a smokin'
raymarine package deal for the First 260 and only really needed the wind.
Will ebay them next week, but wanted to give local sailors I know a chance.
Feel free to pass on.

sailing soon,

clay

First 260 - Blue J