[Capri25] Capri 25 2013 Annual Meeting and Party

John Speltz johnspeltz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 28 12:57:44 CST 2012

Now hear this .

The Capri 25 2013 Annual Meeting and Party will be held on Saturday, January
26th 2013.  The exact time, along with an agenda and specifics, will follow
after the new-year.

The fleet is also pleased to announce a private venue for this year's event.
Darin Busch and Sandy Dostal have graciously offered to host the gathering
at their Excelsior home.  There address is in the log book. As we know,
having a fleet member volunteer their home is special and always a lot more
fun.  We appreciate Darin's and Sandy's generosity.

Please email any new business topics to me for the fleet's consideration at
the meeting  Also,  put your thinking caps on regarding new nominees for
fleet offices; fleet captain, treasurer, web-site master and social
committee

To all the Capri sailors, have a great holiday season.

John Speltz