[Capri25] Capri 25 2013 Annual Meeting and Party

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Wed Nov 28 15:39:29 CST 2012

Hi all,

You're going to want to have a discussion about the new Sunday race schedule
were three times during the summer you will be able to have Sunday off or
sale multiple races in Wayzata Bay similar to the rumble in the Bay program
that you been having for several years.

Carmella and I will try to make the meeting so that we can get feedback
about your thoughts on the new schedule. Also, I'm hoping to have the
schedule completed by then, so that you can take a look at it.

You might also take a look at the official fleet special rules that are on
the yacht club website to be sure that that is what you want and/or make
changes if you want to.

Regards,

Bert