[Capri25] FW: 2013 WYC Race Schedule Has Changed: See Link below

Temple Blackwood temple.blackwood at infor.com
Fri Apr 19 16:50:41 CDT 2013

The Gear Swap that we had scheduled for this Saturday will also be pushed off 2 weeks, so it will be the same day as the WYC Cleanup on May 4.

Temple Blackwood - Systems Configuration Engineer
office: 651-767-4063 | mobile: 651-894-3683 | home: 651-699-0598
temple.blackwood at infor.com  |  http://www.infor.com