[Capri25] WYC sailing season

Temple Blackwood temple.blackwood at infor.com
Thu Apr 25 15:08:45 CDT 2013

New Schedule
I hope you have all heard that the WYC racing schedule has been pushed back a bit. The new schedule is posted to the website. Hopefully the warm weather predicted for this weekend will help melt the ice.

Dues
Club dues for the owner and slip fees must be received by the club 7 days before you race or you won't be scored and won't receive participation points for that race.
Fleet dues ($35 per boat) are also due before racing.
Crew members are strongly encouraged to get their dues pa

MYC-WYC Membership
This year WYC and Minnetonka Yacht Club have teamed up to encourage people crew at the other club. You can join MYC for a reduce price, if you do it at the same time as sending in your WYC dues. See the website for details.

Finding a boat/crew for races
The club is working on a web application for connecting crew with boats needing crew for both MYC and WYC. Stayed tuned for more info on this.

Parking
Do not park in front of houses. We are trying to improve our relations with our neighbors and parking in the neighborhoods and noise as people leave, breeds ill-will. There is construction going on, and parking on the main street may be filled by construction workers. Ernie Brody is looking into renting a remote lot and setting up a shuttle bus. Prepare yourselves for some trouble and extra time for parking on Thursdays.

Temple Blackwood - Systems Configuration Engineer
office: 651-767-4063 | mobile: 651-894-3683 | home: 651-699-0598
temple.blackwood at infor.com  |  http://www.infor.com