[Capri25] Rumble in the Bay

John Speltz johnspeltz at comcast.net
Tue Apr 30 14:58:49 CDT 2013

Temple,

The beer prize is a great idea.

2 PM

Is there some merit in having the race (Rumble) at the usual Sunday time - 2
pm.  That way you eliminate any race-time confusion and also a lot "usual
Sunday" racers build their day around that race time.  We could sync with
the rest of the sailors after the day's racing as well.

SEPARATE - ZERO THROW OUTS

If you invest all the time to win a Sunday Series - a Rumble could really
louse up your series.  So, I'd keep it separate.  Also, I would have zero
throw outs - after all, it is a RRRRRRRUMBLE.

John