[Capri25] Rumble and C-Dock Party

Temple Blackwood temple.blackwood at infor.com
Fri Aug 16 11:44:29 CDT 2013

The Rumble this Sunday (Aug 18) starts at 12:00.
There is a new trophy for this event.
I will also give out homebrew to the top 3 boats as per the previous 2 Rumbles.

I have asked the RC to not start a race after 2:30 this time so we have a little more time to prepare for the C-Dock Party.
I also told them it would be better to get 5 or 6 W1 races in rather than only 3 W2 races in (but it's still up their discretion is best for the wind conditions).

I look forward to seeing you all out there.

Temple Blackwood - Systems Configuration Engineer
office: 651-767-4063 | mobile: 651-894-3683 | home: 651-699-0598
temple.blackwood at infor.com  |  http://www.infor.com