[Capri25] anchors away my boys

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 09:49:48 CST 2013

John,

You make good points.  This is another example of why I would like to
propose a e-vote rule.  In this day and age of technology, we should be
able to make decisions as a fleet without requiring everyone to get into a
room.

Thanks again for serving your fleet.  You were a great Fleet Captain!

OT

*Odell Tuttle*

Chief Technology Officer
*XRS Corporation*